Phish Randall’s Island Sampler
Ahead of Phish's forthcoming three-night run at Randall's Island in New York City, their only area apperance, Relix is excited to present a special "Island" themed compilation of tracks from various visits to New York's islands over the years. You will of course see several selections from the island of Manhattan, most notably stops from the band's runs at Madison Square Garden, along with tracks from Coney Island and Long Island.
All these tunes were selected by Phish archivist Kevin Shapiro and include some of the most profound performances in the band's thirty year history including "Twist" from the famed Island Tour run in 1998, among others.
Here's how you listen: You can either scroll down and play directly from this page or head to the top to stream through our media player. From there, the monstrous "Ghost" from the band's 2010 NYE run at the Garden will begin playing and you will be well on your way to getting fully excited for three nights back in NYC. Check out the full tracklist below and get listening!
New York Island Compilation Tracklist:
1. Ghost 12/31/10 Madison Square Garden - NYC (Island of Manhattan)
2. Twist 4/2/98 Nassau Coliseum "Island Tour" - Uniondale, NY (Long Island)
3. Bathtub Gin 2/28/03 Nassau Coliseum - Uniondale, NY (Long Island)
4. The Moma Dance > Free 6/17/04 KeySpan Park - Brooklyn, NY (Coney Island)
5. Mike's Song 12/31/95 Madison Square Garden - NYC (Island of Manhattan)
As a reminder, also be sure to stop by the Relix booth early and often at Randall's to participate in a variety of Lawn Boy Games along with a special Phish edition of Family Feud! We will be on-site celebrating Phish gracing our July_August cover. To read an excerpt from the cover story and access a special promo code, click here.
- Play 01 Ghost: 12/31/10 Madison Square Garden New York, NY
- Play 02 Tube: 12/29/1997 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Play 03 Twist: 04/02/1998 Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY
- Play 04 Bathtub Gin: 02/28/2003 Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY
- Play 05 The Moma Dance > Free: 06/17/2004 Keyspan Park Brooklyn, NY
- Play 06 Mike's Song: 12/31/1995 Madison Square Garden New York, NY