Camp Bisco 2013: Disco Biscuits, Umphrey’s McGee, STS9, Lotus, Animal Collective, Bassnectar and More
The Disco Biscuits, STS9, Animal Collective, Bassnectar, Passion Pit, Umphrey’s McGee, Lotus, Flux Pavilion, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are among the acts slated to appear bethis year’s Camp Bisco. The event will once again take place at the Indian Lookout Country Club just outside Albany, NY. Three day passes to the festival are currently on sale for $185. Other acts slated to appear include: Wolfgang Gartner, Boys Noize, Squarepusher, Aeroplane, Boombox, Break Science, Dan Deacon, Free Energy, Indobox, Rubblebucket, The Werks, Toro y Moi, Twiddle, Vacationer, VHS or Beta and Zoogma, among others. The full lineup can be found below.
Like the Mayan Holidaze event, this year’s Camp Bisco features coverage of three of the scene’s biggest modern jambands: the Disco Biscuits, Umphrey’s McGee and STS9. The festival also welcomes back Bassnectar, who started as a Camp Bisco support act years ago and worked his way up to a co-headliner. Though Animal Collective are a left field choice for the jam and electronica music fest, the members of Animal Collective are longtime Deadheads who first bonded over their shared love of the band and other psychedelic music.
Camp Bisco 2013 Lineup
The Disco Biscuits
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Heroes x Villians;
M | O | D
Toro y Moi
VHS or Beta
Wick-It the Instigator
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
Ron Sexsmith visits the Relix office to perform a tune from his latest record Forever Endeavor.
Crystal Bowersox stops by Relix to perform a song from her new album, All That For This.
- Spin Doctors: If the River Was Whiskey
- Ray Manzarek, Founding Member of The Doors, Passes Away at 74
- Golden Bloom "Flying Mountain"
- Tedeschi Trucks Band at the Doheny Blues Festival
- Video Premiere: Anna Bergendahl "Fun"
- Electric Forest’s King and Queen
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil"
- Grateful Dead’s Morning Brew and Drop Dead Dark Roast
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis Tried to Form Supergroup with Paul McCartney
- Weir’s Here: On TRI, RatDog and Solo Gigs
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Allie Kral Says Goodbye to Cornmeal
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll