Jim James Album Now Streaming, Spring Tour Announced
Jim James’ debut solo album Regions of Light and Sound of God, is set for release on February 5. While the album can’t be purchased for another week, NPR is currently streaming the recording, which can be heard below. In addition, James has announced an extended number of tour dates for April and May. As previously reported, James has already scheduled a few shows in Philadelphia and New York City for February. The My Morning Jacket frontman is profiled in the current issue of Relix, which you an purchase here.
Jim James 2013 Solo Tour Dates
February 18 Philadelphia, PA—Johnny Brenda’s
February 19 Brooklyn, NY—Music Hall of Williamsburg
February 20 New York, NY—The McKittrick Hotel (Home of Sleep No More )
February 21 New York, NY—Carnegie Hall (Tibet House Benefit)
April 17 Louisville, KY—Brown Theatre
April 19 Milwaukee, WI—Pabst Theater
April 20 Chicago, IL—Vic Theatre
April 21 Minneapolis, MN—First Avenue
April 23 Columbus, OH—Newport Music Hall
April 24 Toronto, ON—Phoenix Concert Hall
April 26 Boston, MA—Royale
April 27 Philadelphia, PA—Union Transfer
April 29 New York, NY—Webster Hall
April 30 Washington, DC—9:30 Club
May 2 Nashville, TN—Cannery Ballroom
May 3 Asheville, NC—The Orange Peel
May 6 Austin, TX—Stubb’s Waller Creek Ampitheatre
May 7 Dallas, TX—House of Blues
May 9 Denver, CO—Ogden Theatre
May 11 Los Angeles, CA—Fonda Theatre
May 12 San Francisco, CA—Fillmore
May 14 Portland, OR—Crystal Ballroom
May 15 Seattle, WA—Neptune
Beth Hart shares the opening track from her latest album, Bang Bang Boom Boom, live at Relix.
Jamie Lidell sets up in the Relix boiler room and delivers a tune from his 2005 album Multiply
Duane Trucks is happy to announce his new project, King Lincoln. Watch them perform “Coffee” live and acoustic at Relix’s Online-Video Coordinator’s loft in Williamsburg.
Here’s another song from Crystal Bowersox’s new record All That For This, live at Relix.
WYATT share a song in the famed Relix boiler room.
Goodnight, Texas share a song from their latest studio album, A Long Life of Living, live at Relix.
Warren Haynes performs a solo, acoustic version of “Railroad Boy” and explains how he adapted the traditional Celtic song for Gov’t Mule, backstage at the Hangout Music Festival.
Australia’s Alpine recently made their NYC debut at the Relix office with this song from their new album A is for Alpine.
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
- Visions of Bonnaroo Thursday (ALO, Jack Johnson, Polyphonic Spree, Allen Stone…)
- Deer Tick Share "The Rock"
- Robert Hunter Will Return to the Stage for Eight Shows
- Mumford & Sons’ Ted Dwane Shares Photo, Update
- Jack Johnson: Bonnaroo Song, Mumford Cover, "Mudfootball" with Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- The Making of Pretty Lights’ A Color Map of the Sun
- Craig Taborn Trio: Chants
- Jack Is Back: Jack Johnson Talks Bonnaroo, ALO and New Album
- Crystal Bowersox "Dead Weight"
- Interlocken Confirms Daily Lineups, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Punch Brothers, Keller & The Keels and More Added
- Mumford and Sons Cancel Bonnaroo Show, Summer Tour
- Premiere: Robert Randolph & The Family Band "Born Again"
- Ed Helms: Bonnaroo, Banjos and a Bit of Phish
- Tedeschi Trucks Band Share New Song
- Patty Griffin in Boston
- Warren Haynes to Play Jerry Garcia’s Wolf on Symphony Tour
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll