Animal Collective Confirm March Dates with Dan Deacon
Animal Collective have confirmed their first round of 2013 North American dates. The group will kick off a series of US and Canadian dates in Boston on March 7 and bring things to a close with an appearance at the Treefort Music Fest in Bosie, ID on March 24. Labelmate Dan Deacon will open for Animal Collective for most of their March tour. Animal Collective will perform songs from their recent release Centipede Hz and bring along their current stage show. Before they swing through the US, Animal Collective will tour Down Under later this month. They will also hit the European festival circuit this summer.
Here’s a look at Animal Collective’s upcoming dates
1/17: Newtown, NSW—Enmore Theatre
1/18: Sydney, NSW—Big Day Out#
1/20: Gold Coast, QLD—Big Day Out
1/23: Melbourne, VIC—Palace Theatre#
1/25: Adelaide, SA—Big Day Out
1/26: Melbourne, VIC—Big Day Out
1/28: Perth, WA—Big Day Out
3/7: Boston, MA—House of Blues*
3/8: Montreal, QC—Metropolis*
3/9: Toronto, ON—Danforth Music Hall*
3/11: Cleveland, OH—House of Blues*
3/12: Covington, KY—The Madison Theater*
3/13: Nashville, TN—Marathon Music Works*
3/15: Royal Oak, MI—Royal Oak Music Hall*
3/16: Chicago, IL—Riviera Theatre*
3/17: Madison, WI—Orpheum Theatre*
3/18: Minneapolis, MN—First Avenue*
3/20: St. Louis, MO—The Pageant*
3/21: Kansas City, MO—Midland Theater*
3/22: Denver, CO—Ogden Theatre*
3/23: Salt Lake City, UT—Depot*
3/24: Boise, ID—Treefort Music Fest
7/2: Helsinki, Finland—The Circus
7/4: Roskilde, Denmark—Roskilde Festival
#w/Africa Hitech *w/Dan Deacon
The Howlin’ Brothers take to the Relix rooftop and share a song they wrote with Warren Haynes.
Beth Hart shares the opening track from her latest album, Bang Bang Boom Boom, live at Relix.
Jamie Lidell sets up in the Relix boiler room and delivers a tune from his 2005 album Multiply
Duane Trucks is happy to announce his new project, King Lincoln. Watch them perform “Coffee” live and acoustic at Relix’s Online-Video Coordinator’s loft in Williamsburg.
Here’s another song from Crystal Bowersox’s new record All That For This, live at Relix.
WYATT share a song in the famed Relix boiler room.
Goodnight, Texas share a song from their latest studio album, A Long Life of Living, live at Relix.
Warren Haynes performs a solo, acoustic version of “Railroad Boy” and explains how he adapted the traditional Celtic song for Gov’t Mule, backstage at the Hangout Music Festival.
Australia’s Alpine recently made their NYC debut at the Relix office with this song from their new album A is for Alpine.
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
- Sexmob: Cinema, Circus & Spaghetti (Sexmob Plays Fellini: The Music of Nino Rota)
- Summer Stars: Shovels & Rope
- Visions of Bonnaroo Friday (Paul McCartney, Passion Pit, Conspirator…)
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band: Free Download "Dear Lord (Give Me The Strength)"
- God Street Wine with Warren Haynes "Sweet Little Angel" (Live 1996)
- The Howlin’ Brothers "Big Time"
- Primus in Toronto
- Twice "The Joker" on Saturday at Bonnaroo (Gov’t Mule and Jack Johnson)
- Interlocken Confirms Daily Lineups, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Punch Brothers, Keller & The Keels and More Added
- Mumford and Sons Cancel Bonnaroo Show, Summer Tour
- Ed Helms: Bonnaroo, Banjos and a Bit of Phish
- Robert Hunter Will Return to the Stage for Eight Shows
- Warren Haynes to Play Jerry Garcia’s Wolf on Symphony Tour
- Tedeschi Trucks Band Share New Song
- Jack Is Back: Jack Johnson Talks Bonnaroo, ALO and New Album
- Patty Griffin in Boston
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll