The Black Crowes To Go Acoustic (With Guests)
The Black Crowes have already confirmed that they will hit the road this spring for their first shows since going on an indefinite hiatus. The group, which has not toured in the U.S. since the end of 2010, will open their Lay Down With Number 13 Tour in England on March 24. The U.S. leg then begins in Port Chester, NY at the Capitol Theatre on April 2. Nearly three weeks later the group will perform over two nights at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium. The second of these gigs, on April 21, will be a special acoustic show, the only one of the tour and will feature special as-yet-unannounced guests performing with the band. The current Crowes lineup features stalwarts Chris Robinson, Rich Robinson, Steve Gorman, Sven Pipien and Adam MacDougall, joined by Jackie Greene, while Luther Dickinson departs to focus on North Mississippi Allstars.
Black Crowes 2013 Tour Dates
March 24 Manchester, UK—Manchester Academy
March 25 Birmingham, UK—02 Academy
March 27 Glasgow, UK—02 Academy
March 29 London, UK—HMV Forum
March 30 London, UK—UK HMV
April 2 Port Chester, NY—Capitol Theatre
April 3 Port Chester, NY—Capitol Theatre
April 5 New York, NY—Terminal 5
April 6 New York, NY—Terminal 5
April 8 Washington, DC—9:30 Club
April 9 Washington, DC—9:30 Club
April 11 Boston, MA—House of Blues
April 12 Philadelphia, PA—Electric Factory
April 14 Detroit, MI—Fillmore
April 16 Chicago, IL—The Vic
April 17 Chicago, IL—The Vic
April 19 St. Louis—The Pageant
April 20 Nashville, TN—Ryman Auditorium
April 21 Nashville, TN—Ryman Auditorium
April 23 Atlanta, GA—The Tabernacle
April 25 Dallas, TX—House of Blues
April 27 Austin, TX—Stubb’s BBQ
April 28 Houston, TX—House of Blues
April 30 St. Petersburg, FL—The Mahaffey
May 1 Lake Buena Vista, FL—House of Blues
May 4 New Orleans, LA—Mahalia Jackson Theater for the Performing Arts
The Howlin’ Brothers take to the Relix rooftop and share a song they wrote with Warren Haynes.
Beth Hart shares the opening track from her latest album, Bang Bang Boom Boom, live at Relix.
Jamie Lidell sets up in the Relix boiler room and delivers a tune from his 2005 album Multiply
Duane Trucks is happy to announce his new project, King Lincoln. Watch them perform “Coffee” live and acoustic at Relix’s Online-Video Coordinator’s loft in Williamsburg.
Here’s another song from Crystal Bowersox’s new record All That For This, live at Relix.
WYATT share a song in the famed Relix boiler room.
Goodnight, Texas share a song from their latest studio album, A Long Life of Living, live at Relix.
Warren Haynes performs a solo, acoustic version of “Railroad Boy” and explains how he adapted the traditional Celtic song for Gov’t Mule, backstage at the Hangout Music Festival.
Australia’s Alpine recently made their NYC debut at the Relix office with this song from their new album A is for Alpine.
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
- Sexmob: Cinema, Circus & Spaghetti (Sexmob Plays Fellini: The Music of Nino Rota)
- Summer Stars: Shovels & Rope
- Visions of Bonnaroo Friday (Paul McCartney, Passion Pit, Conspirator…)
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band: Free Download "Dear Lord (Give Me The Strength)"
- God Street Wine with Warren Haynes "Sweet Little Angel" (Live 1996)
- The Howlin’ Brothers "Big Time"
- Primus in Toronto
- Twice "The Joker" on Saturday at Bonnaroo (Gov’t Mule and Jack Johnson)
- Interlocken Confirms Daily Lineups, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Punch Brothers, Keller & The Keels and More Added
- Mumford and Sons Cancel Bonnaroo Show, Summer Tour
- Ed Helms: Bonnaroo, Banjos and a Bit of Phish
- Robert Hunter Will Return to the Stage for Eight Shows
- Warren Haynes to Play Jerry Garcia’s Wolf on Symphony Tour
- Tedeschi Trucks Band Share New Song
- Jack Is Back: Jack Johnson Talks Bonnaroo, ALO and New Album
- Patty Griffin in Boston
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll