Lotus Share "Kodiak," New Song from Forthcoming Album
Photo by August J.
Lotus have announced the second leg of their upcoming 2013 tour. In addition to the previously confirmed dates, the band have added two shows at The National in Richmond, VA, as well as a number of shows on the West Coast and in Colorado, including a three-night run at the Boulder Theater in Boulder, CO. Vibesquad will open for them at most of the performances. Their full list of upcoming tour dates can be viewed below.
Lotus will be touring in support of their forthcoming album Build, which will be released on February 19. You can listen to “Kodiak,” the second single from the new record, below. The album’s first single Massif can be heard here.
Lotus 2013 Tour Dates
January 24 Burlington, VT—Higher Ground*
January 25 Boston, MA—House of Blues*
January 26 New York, NY—Best Buy Theater*
January 27- Brooklyn, NY—Knitting Factory
January 30 Syracuse, NY—The Westcott Theater*
January 31 Cleveland, OH—Beachland Ballroom*
February 1 Royal Oak, MI—Royal Oak Theatre*
February 2 Columbus, OH—Newport Music Hall (co-bill with Keller Williams)*
February 5 Grand Rapids, MI—The Intersection*
February 6 Bloomington, IN—Jake’s*
February 7 Milwaukee, WI—Turner Hall Ballroom*
February 8 Madison, WI—Barrymore Theatre*
February 9 Minneapolis, MN—Mill City Nights*
February 12 Lincoln, NE—Bourbon Theatre*
February 13 Fayetteville, AR—George’s Majestic Lounge*
February 14 Oklahoma City, OK—Diamond Ballroom*
February 15 Dallas, TX—Trees*
February 16 Austin, TX—Stubb’s BBQ*
February 19 Tallahassee, FL—The Moon*
February 20 Tampa, FL—The Ritz Ybor*
February 21 Orlando, FL—Beacham Theater*
February 22 Ft. Lauderdale, FL—Culture Room*
February 23 Jacksonville, FL—Freebird Live*
February 26 Wilmington, NC—Brooklyn Performing Arts Center*
February 27 Carrboro, NC—Cat’s Cradle*
February 28 Asheville, NC—Orange Peel*
March 1 Atlanta, GA—Terminal West*
March 2 Atlanta, GA—Terminal West
March 15 Richmond, VA—The National (w/ The Werks)
March 16 Richmond, VA— (w/ Former Champions)
March 20 Phoenix, AZ—Crescent Ballroom^
March 21 Tucson, AZ—Rialto Theatre^
March 22 Los Angeles, CA—El Rey Theatre^
March 23 San Francisco, CA—The Fillmore^
March 26 Petaluma, CA—McNear’s Mystic Theatre^
March 27 Chico, CA—Senator Theater^
March 28 Arcata, CA—Arcata Theatre^
March 29 Portland, OR—Roseland Theater^
March 30 Seattle, WA—Showbox At the Market^
April 1 Park City, UT—Park City Live^
April 2 Aspen, CO—Belly Up Aspen^
April 3 Fort Collins, CO—Aggie Theatre^
April 4 Boulder, CO—Boulder Theater
April 5 Boulder, CO—Boulder Theater
April 6 Boulder, CO—Boulder Theater
(*) w/ Moon Hooch
(^) w/ Vibesquad
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Portugal. The Man "Atomic Man" (Official Video)
- Prince "Fixurlifeup" (Official Video)
- Alex Bleeker & The Freaks: How Far Away
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll