Grace Potter & The Nocturnals Will Roar to Europe with The Avett Brothers
The December issue of Relix features a cover story on Grace Potter & The Nocturnals. The group, which just wrapped up a stretch of dates with two nights at the Beacon Theatre will return to the stage in Boston on November 30. Looking ahead to 2013, the group will travel to Europe for 11 confirmed shows in support of The Avett Brothers. That group appeared on the cover of our July issue and the feature can be read right here. As for the European shows, which extend GPN’s Roar tour, the first confirmed date is on March 1 in Oslo, Norway and the shows continue through March 18 in Dublin, Ireland.
The Avett Brothers/Grace Potter and the Nocturnals Dates
3/1/13 Rockefeller Oslo Norway
3/2/13 Debaser Medis Stockholm Sweden
3/3/13 K.B. Club Malmö Sweden
3/5/13 Fabrik Hamburg Hamburg Germany
3/6/13 Astra Kulturhaus Berlin Germany
3/8/13 Backstage Halle Münich Germany
3/09/13 Kaufleuten Zurich Switzerland
3/11/13 Burgerhaus Stollwerck Cologne Germany
3/14/13 The Forum London, England United Kingdom
3/16/13 HMV Ritz Manchester, England United Kingdom
3/18/13 Button Factory Dublin Ireland
The Howlin’ Brothers take to the Relix rooftop and share a song they wrote with Warren Haynes.
Beth Hart shares the opening track from her latest album, Bang Bang Boom Boom, live at Relix.
Jamie Lidell sets up in the Relix boiler room and delivers a tune from his 2005 album Multiply
Duane Trucks is happy to announce his new project, King Lincoln. Watch them perform “Coffee” live and acoustic at Relix’s Online-Video Coordinator’s loft in Williamsburg.
Here’s another song from Crystal Bowersox’s new record All That For This, live at Relix.
WYATT share a song in the famed Relix boiler room.
Goodnight, Texas share a song from their latest studio album, A Long Life of Living, live at Relix.
Warren Haynes performs a solo, acoustic version of “Railroad Boy” and explains how he adapted the traditional Celtic song for Gov’t Mule, backstage at the Hangout Music Festival.
Australia’s Alpine recently made their NYC debut at the Relix office with this song from their new album A is for Alpine.
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
- Summer Stars: Shovels & Rope
- Visions of Bonnaroo Friday (Paul McCartney, Passion Pit, Conspirator…)
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band: Free Download "Dear Lord (Give Me The Strength)"
- God Street Wine with Warren Haynes "Sweet Little Angel" (Live 1996)
- The Howlin’ Brothers "Big Time"
- Primus in Toronto
- Twice "The Joker" on Saturday at Bonnaroo (Gov’t Mule and Jack Johnson)
- The National’s Grateful Dead Tribute Album Dead Hot In Motion
- Interlocken Confirms Daily Lineups, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Punch Brothers, Keller & The Keels and More Added
- Mumford and Sons Cancel Bonnaroo Show, Summer Tour
- Ed Helms: Bonnaroo, Banjos and a Bit of Phish
- Robert Hunter Will Return to the Stage for Eight Shows
- Warren Haynes to Play Jerry Garcia’s Wolf on Symphony Tour
- Tedeschi Trucks Band Share New Song
- Jack Is Back: Jack Johnson Talks Bonnaroo, ALO and New Album
- Patty Griffin in Boston
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll