Terrapin Crossroads Will Host The Quintet, Phil & Bobby, Jackie Greene, John Scofield and More This Fall
Phil Lesh will bring a slew of big name collaborators to his San Rafael, CA venue Terrapin Crossroads this fall. The shows will celebrate the venue’s refurbished Grate Room performance space. The two-week run will feature music and events in the Grate Room, the Terrapin Crossroads bar and a Special VIP Tent.
Of particular note, from December 6-9 Lesh will reunite with his classic Quintet—Warren Haynes, Jimmy Herring, John Molo and Rob Barraco—for a series of dates. The Quintet played their first shows since 2003 at Terrapin Crossroads earlier this year.
Other highlights include an evening of Lesh, Bob Weir and Jackie Greene as well as a three-night run featuring Lesh, Haynes, John Scofield, John Medeski and Joe Russo. In addition, Lesh will play a free bar shows with the Canadian alt-country band Deep Dark Woods.
Terrapin Crossroads’ recently confirmed shows
November 28: Free Bar show with Phil and The Deep Dark Woods, along with other guests.
November 29: Grate Room Gala – Music with Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jackie Greene and other special guests.
November 30-December 2: Jackie Greene will kick things off followed by Phil Lesh & Friends with Phil, Warren Haynes, John Scofield, John Medeski and Joe Russo.
December 3-5: All sorts of Grate activities in the tent including a special Storytellers Series along with never before displayed Grateful Dead memorabilia and tons of music! All free but subject to availability.
December 6-9: The Q! The Longest Running Incarnation of Phil Lesh & Friends ever, the Quintet Features Phil Lesh, Warren Haynes, Jimmy Herring, John Molo and Rob Barraco.
The Howlin’ Brothers take to the Relix rooftop and share a song they wrote with Warren Haynes.
Beth Hart shares the opening track from her latest album, Bang Bang Boom Boom, live at Relix.
Jamie Lidell sets up in the Relix boiler room and delivers a tune from his 2005 album Multiply
Duane Trucks is happy to announce his new project, King Lincoln. Watch them perform “Coffee” live and acoustic at Relix’s Online-Video Coordinator’s loft in Williamsburg.
Here’s another song from Crystal Bowersox’s new record All That For This, live at Relix.
WYATT share a song in the famed Relix boiler room.
Goodnight, Texas share a song from their latest studio album, A Long Life of Living, live at Relix.
Warren Haynes performs a solo, acoustic version of “Railroad Boy” and explains how he adapted the traditional Celtic song for Gov’t Mule, backstage at the Hangout Music Festival.
Australia’s Alpine recently made their NYC debut at the Relix office with this song from their new album A is for Alpine.
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band: Free Download "Dear Lord (Give Me The Strength)"
- God Street Wine with Warren Haynes "Sweet Little Angel" (Live 1996)
- The Howlin’ Brothers "Big Time"
- Primus in Toronto
- Twice "The Joker" on Saturday at Bonnaroo (Gov’t Mule and Jack Johnson)
- The National’s Grateful Dead Tribute Album Dead Hot In Motion
- Daft Punk: Random Access Memories
- Visions of Bonnaroo Thursday (ALO, Jack Johnson, Polyphonic Spree, Allen Stone…)
- Interlocken Confirms Daily Lineups, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Punch Brothers, Keller & The Keels and More Added
- Mumford and Sons Cancel Bonnaroo Show, Summer Tour
- Ed Helms: Bonnaroo, Banjos and a Bit of Phish
- Robert Hunter Will Return to the Stage for Eight Shows
- Warren Haynes to Play Jerry Garcia’s Wolf on Symphony Tour
- Tedeschi Trucks Band Share New Song
- Jack Is Back: Jack Johnson Talks Bonnaroo, ALO and New Album
- Patty Griffin in Boston
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll