Sirius Jam_ON to Debut New Trey Anastasio Song Tonight
Trey Anastasio’s new song, titled “Scabbard,” will grace fans’ ears for the first time tonight. Sirius XM’s Jam_On station will offer an exclusive debut of the tune, which appears on Anastasio’s forthcoming album Traveler, tonight at 6 PM EST. As previously reported, Anastasio will release “Scabbard” on 7” vinyl on August 21, while Traveler comes out on October 16 via Rubber Jungle/ATO. The album was co-produced by Anastasio and Peter Katis (The National, Interpol, Jonsi) last fall in Katis’ Tarquin Studios in Bridgeport, CT.
Check out Anastasio’s full list of fall tour dates below.
Trey Anastasio Fall Tour Dates
10/18 Detroit, MI—The Fillmore
10/19 Chicago, IL—Chicago Theatre
10/20 Columbus, OH—LC Pavilion
10/22 Stroudsburg, PA—Sherman Theater
10/23 Richmond, VA—The National
10/24 Silver Spring, MD—The Fillmore Silver Spring
10/26 New York, NY—The Beacon Theatre
10/27 Boston, MA—Orpheum Theater
10/28 Port Chester, NY—The Capitol Theatre
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
Ron Sexsmith visits the Relix office to perform a tune from his latest record Forever Endeavor.
- The National at Public Assembly and on Colbert (Gallery and Clips)
- John Fogerty and Dawes "Someday Never Comes" on Letterman
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers "Little Too Late" Live at the Hangout
- John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone
- The Facebook Photo Contest Top 10
- Welcome to moe.town (Relix Revisited)
- Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros Share "Better Days"
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll