Woods "Size Meets the Sound"
Woods have released the second single off their forthcoming album, Bend Beyond, out on September 18 via the band’s own Woodsist record label. Check out “Size Meets the Sound” below, and if you haven’t already, listen to the previously released single “Cali in a Cup” here.
In addition, the group have announced a run of tour dates with The Walkmen. See below for the full tour schedule.
Woods Tour Dates
08/07 Santa Barbara, CA—Velvet Jones (*)
08/08 Los Angeles, CA—Echo (*)
08/09 San Diego, CA—Soda Bar
08/29 King Georg – Köln (D)
08/30 Madame Moustache – Brussels (B)
08/31 Occii – Amsterdam (NL)
09/01 Brighton, UK—The Blind Tiger
09/02 Dorset, UK—End of the Road
09/03 London, UK—Cargo
09/04 Leeds, UK—Brudenell Social Club
09/05 Bristol, UK—The Fleece
09/08 New York, NY—Meatopia at Randall’s Island
09/26 Atlanta, GA—Variety Playhouse (#)
09/27 Nashville, TN—Cannery Ballroom (#)
09/28 Asheville, NC—Orange Peel (#)
09/29 Cincinnatti, OH—Midpoint Music Fest / Grammers (#)
09/30 Pittsburgh, PA—Mr. Smalls (#)
(*) = w/ Peaking Lights
(#) = w/ The Walkmen
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
Ron Sexsmith visits the Relix office to perform a tune from his latest record Forever Endeavor.
- Alex Bleeker & The Freaks: How Far Away
- First Look: Robert Randolph & The Family Band’s Blue Note Debut Lickety Split
- The Rolling Stones with Dave Grohl (Gallery and Clip)
- Lotus "Age of Inexperience" (Official Video)
- Morning Teleporation Share "People On My Floor"
- The National at Public Assembly and on Colbert (Gallery and Clips)
- John Fogerty and Dawes "Someday Never Comes" on Letterman
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers "Little Too Late" Live at the Hangout
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll