Neil Young & Crazy Horse Confirm Fall Tour
In support of their first album in nine years, Neil Young & Crazy Horse will hit the road this fall for an extended run of dates. Kicking off on October 3 in Windsor, ON, the band will remain on the road for nearly two months with stops on in both Canada and the US. Supporting the band on the first half of the dates will be Los Lobos, while Patti Smith will provide support on the latter half.
Tickets go on sale starting June 8 via Ticketmaster and Live Nation. Fans who purchase their tickets on-line will receive a copy of the group’s new album, Americana, which comes out June 5 via Reprise Records.
$1.00 from every ticket sold will go directly to benefit The Bridge School, which assists children with severe physical impairments and complex communication needs.
Neil Young & Crazy Horse North American Tour
Oct-3 Windsor, ON—WFCU Centre (*)
Oct-5 Kingston, ON—K-ROCK Centre (*)
Oct-6 London, ON—John Labatt Centre (*)
Oct-8 Cleveland, OH—Wolstein Center (*)
Oct-9 Pittsburgh, PA—Petersen Events Center (*)
Oct-11 Chicago, IL—United Center (*)
Oct-13 Austin, TX—Austin City Limits Festival
Oct-14 Tulsa, OK—Tulsa Convention Center Arena (*)
Oct-17 Los Angeles, CA—Hollywood Bowl (*)
Nov-10 Seattle, WA—Key Arena (*)
Nov-11 Vancouver, BC—Rogers Arena (*)
Nov-13 Calgary, AB—Scotiabank Saddledome (*)
Nov-14 Saskatoon, SK—Credit Union Centre (*)
Nov-16 Winnipeg, MB—MTS Centre (*)
Nov-19 Toronto, ON—Air Canada Centre (*)
Nov-23 Montreal, QC—Bell Centre (#)
Nov-24 Ottawa, ON—Scotiabank Place (#)
Nov-26 Boston, MA—TD Garden (#)
Nov-27 New York, NY—Madison Square Garden (#)
Nov-29 Philadelphia, PA—Wells Fargo Center (#)
Nov-30 Fairfax, VA—Patriot Center (#)
Dec-4 Bridgeport, CT—Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard (#)
(*) = w/ Los Lobos
(#) = w/ Patti Smith
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll