Matisyahu Shares Song, Info on New Album
Matisyahu has announced the details of his fourth studio album Spark Seeker, which drops July 17 via his own label Fallen Sparks Records. Produced by Kool Kojak (Nicki Minaj, Travis Barker, Ke$ha), the album features 13 tracks recorded in Los Angeles, New York and Israel. You can check out the first single, “Sunshine,” which becomes available as a free download today at 12:30 PM EST here.
In support of the new album, Matisyahu has also announced the first leg of an extensive summer tour with co-headliners Dirty Heads. Please see below for the full list of dates along with the album’s tracklisting.
Spark Seeker Tracklisting
Crossroads (Feat. J. Ralph)
Buffalo Soldier (Feat. Shyne)
Fire of Freedom
Bal Shem Tov
I Believe In Love
10. Live Like A Warrior
King Crown of Judah (Feat. Shyne and Ravid Kahalani)
Shine On You
Matisyahu Tour Dates
6/1 Kansas City, MO—Dancefestopia
6/3 Ozark, AK—Wakarusa 2012
6/16 Thackerville, OK—Winstar World Casino
7/3 Del Mar, CA—Del Mar Fairgrounds
7/8 Vienna, VA—The Wolftrap **
7/9 Baltimore, MD—Rams Head Live **
7/10 Boston, MA—House of Blues **
7/11 Hampton Beach, NH—Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom **
7/12 Stamford, CT—Alive at Five
7/14 Philadelphia, PA—XFINITY Live!
7/15 Costa Mesa, CA—OC Fair and Event Center
7/18 Providence, RI—Lupo’s Hearbreak Hotel **
7/19 Albany, NY—Northern Lights **
7/21 Atlantic City, NJ—Showboat Atlantic City House of Blues **
7/22 Asbury Park, NJ—Stone Pony Summerstage **
7/23 Huntington, NY—The Paramount Theatre **
7/25 Portland, ME—State Theatre **
7/26 Buffalo, NY—Town Ballroom **
7/28 Floyd, VA—Floydfest
7/29 Randall’s Island, NY—Catalpa Festival
7/30 Pittsburgh, PA—Carnegie Music Hall of Homestead **
8/4 Grand Rapids, MI—The Orbit Room **
8/7 Chicago, IL—The Congress Theatre **
8/8 Milwaukee, WI—The Rave **
8/9 Minneapolis, MN—First Ave **
8/12 Des Moines, IA—Simon Estes Amphitheatre **
8/14 Houston, TX—Cynthia Woods Pavilion *Supporting Sublime
8/15 Dallas, TX—Gexa Energy Pavilion *Supporting Sublime
8/16 St. Louis, MO—Verizon Wireless *Supporting Sublime
8/18 Charlotte, NC—The Fillmore **
8/19 Raleigh, NC—Lincoln Theatre Outdoors
8/21 Chesterfield, VA—Pocahontas State Park Amphitheatre **
8/22 Chattanooga, TN—Track 29 **
8/25 Myrtle Beach, SC—House of Blues **
8/27 Mobile, AL—Soul Kitchen **
(**) Denotes date w/Dirty Heads
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll