Gov’t Mule and Dr. John to Tour
Photo by Dino Perrucci
Gov’t Mule will play a series of shows with Dr. John & The Lower 911 this June. The five-show run will take place between the Mule’s previously scheduled early June festival dates. Pre-Sales will start Wednesday, May 9 at Noon Eastern through Mule Ticketing, with public on-sales taking place next weekend. Dr. John will also sit in with Warren Haynes Band at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival tomorrow.
In other news, Mule has confirmed a headlining date at Hampton Beach, NH’s Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom on June 20. The group will also play a series of dates with moe.
Here’s a look at Gov’t Mule’s shows with Dr. John and other US dates
May 25 Little Rock, AR—RiverFest
May 26 Chillicothe, IL—Summercamp
May 27 Thornville, OH—Hookahville
June 1-2 Hunter, NY—Mountain Jam
June 7 Austin, TX—ROT Rally
June 9 Charlotte, NC—Uptown Amphitheater (w/ Dr. John)
June 12 Myrtle Beach, SC—House of Blues (w/ Dr. John)
June 13 Raleigh, NC—Raleigh Amphitheater (w/ Dr. John)
June 14 Louisville, KY—Iroquois Amphitheater (w/ Dr. John)
June 17 Atlanta, GA—Chastain Music Park (w/ Dr. John)
June 20 Hampton Beach, NH—Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
June 21 Bangor, ME—Bangor Waterfront (w/ moe.)
June 22-23 Asbury Park, NJ—Stone Pony Outdoors (w/moe.)
June 24 Hartford, CT—Festival Stage at Comcast Pavilion (w/moe.)
June 28 Grand Rapids, MI—Meijer Gardens
June 30 Rochester, NY—Rochester Jazz Festival
August 18 Baltimore, MD—Hot August Blues
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
Ron Sexsmith visits the Relix office to perform a tune from his latest record Forever Endeavor.
Crystal Bowersox stops by Relix to perform a song from her new album, All That For This.
- Spin Doctors: If the River Was Whiskey
- Ray Manzarek, Founding Member of The Doors, Passes Away at 74
- Golden Bloom "Flying Mountain"
- Tedeschi Trucks Band at the Doheny Blues Festival
- Video Premiere: Anna Bergendahl "Fun"
- Electric Forest’s King and Queen
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil"
- Grateful Dead’s Morning Brew and Drop Dead Dark Roast
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis Tried to Form Supergroup with Paul McCartney
- Weir’s Here: On TRI, RatDog and Solo Gigs
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Allie Kral Says Goodbye to Cornmeal
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll