Umphrey’s McGee Confirm Summer Dates with G. Love
Relix cover subjects Umphrey’s McGee have confirmed a number of additional summer dates, including dates with G. Love & Special Sauce in Philadelphia, Boston, Cincinnati and Indianapolis. In past summers, Umphrey’s McGee has toured with the likes of STS9, the Disco Biscuits, Matisyahu and others. After announcing their annual headlining show at Morrison, CO’s Red Rocks from the stage, the members of Umphrey’s McGee have officially confirmed that they will perform at the legendary venue on September 14. The group will offer a full two-set show and Railroad Earth will open the night. The band has also added a show at the Boulder Theater on Saturday, September 15, following their Red Rocks performance. Pre-sale for Red Rocks & Boulder Theater combination tickets as well as Red Rocks VIP packages will also begin this Friday, March 30 at Noon CT (11:00 am MT) through UMTicketing.
Here’s a look at Umphrey’s McGe’s summer dates
June 21-24 North Plains, OR—Re:Generation, Horning’s Hideout (two sets)
June 28 Richmond, VA—Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
June 29 Philadelphia, PA—Outside the Factory (w/ G. Love & Special Sauce)
June 30 Boston, MA—Bank of America Pavilion (w/ G. Love & Special Sauce)
July 1 Asbury Park, NJ—Stone Pony Summer Stage (w/ G. Love & Special Sauce)
July 3 Interlochen, MI—Kresge Auditorium (w/ G. Love & Special Sauce)
July 4 Cincinnati, OH—Moonlite Gardens (w/ G. Love & Special Sauce)
July 7 Indianapolis, IN—The Lawn at White River State Park (w/ G. Love & Special Sauce)
July 28-29 New York, NY—Catalpa NYC Music Festival
August 6-10 Big Indian NY—sUMmer school at Full Moon Resort
September 14 Morrison, CO—Red Rocks (w/ Railroad Earth)
September 15 Boulder, CO—Boulder Theater
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll