Phil Lesh, Some Family and Friends at Terrapin Crossroads This Weekend
As previously reported, Phil Lesh’s Terrapin Crossroads will have a “Casual Opening” from March 8-11. According to the bassist’s camp, the venue/restaurant will be “serving a lounge menu and creative drinks, to give you a taste of what’s to come when we officially open the restaurant in a few months. And best of all, you can expect Phil to be dropping by often to play in the lounge with Grahame along with some friends including Tim, John and Andy from Railroad Earth who will join Phil in the lounge on March 11.”
In addition, fans boxed out of the venue’s all-star opening weeks have a second chance to score some tickets. Terrapin Crossroads held a number of tickets for band family and friends for every show, and the venue will release unused tickets 48 hours before every show. These will only be available online and Crossroads will send out a “Twitter missive” and a Facebook post every time they release some additional tickets. The venue’s official opening will take place on March 17 featuring Phil Lesh, Grahame Lesh, Brian Lesh, Chris Robinson (Black Crowes), Jeff Chimenti (RatDog, Furthur), Jimmy Herring (Widespread Panic), Joe Russo (Furthur, The Duo) and Bob Weir.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
Ron Sexsmith visits the Relix office to perform a tune from his latest record Forever Endeavor.
Crystal Bowersox stops by Relix to perform a song from her new album, All That For This.
- The National "Don’t Swallow the Cap" on Letterman
- A Great Night in Harlem (A Gallery)
- "Friend of The Devil": Elvis Costello, Lyle Lovett, Grace Potter, Keller Williams, Ministry…
- American Idol’s Randy Jackson To Produce Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds
- Covering Relix: The Doors (April 1991)
- Spin Doctors: If the River Was Whiskey
- Ray Manzarek, Founding Member of The Doors, Passes Away at 74
- Golden Bloom "Flying Mountain"
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis Tried to Form Supergroup with Paul McCartney
- Weir’s Here: On TRI, RatDog and Solo Gigs
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll