Furthur Will Open Summer Tour in Pawtucket
Furthur has confirmed a short summer tour. The run kicks off at the Red Sox minor league McCoy Stadium on July 5 and will come to a close at Rochester Hills, MI’s Meadow Brook Music Festival on July 18. After the run of the show, Phil Lesh and Bob Weir will head to Ohio for performance with their solo projects at All Good. In addition to their summer dates, Furthur has also confirmed two October shows at Los Angeles, CA’s Greek Theatre. Those dates will likely be part of a larger fall tour. Furthur’s spring tour will kick at Boston, MA’s Wang Theatre on April 5.
Furthur summer dates
July 5 Pawtucket, RI—McCoy Stadium
July 6 Canandaigua, NY—Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center
July 8 Columbia, MD—Merriweather Post Pavilion
July 10 Alpharetta, GA—Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park
July 11 Cary, NC—Koka Booth Amphitheatre
July 13 Brooklyn, NY—MCU Park
July 14 Brooklyn, NY—MCU Park
July 15 Bethel, NY—Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center
July 17 Chicago, IL—Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island
July 18 Rochester Hills, MI—Meadow Brook Music Festival
October 5 Los Angeles, CA—Greek Theatre
October 6 Los Angeles, CA—Greek Theatre
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll