Phish Sets Summer Dates
Photo by Andy Hill
Phish have announced the first leg of their 2012 summer tour. Kicking off with a two-night run at Worcester, MA’s DCU Center on June 7-8, the tour will take the band to Bonnaroo before heading to Atlantic City, NJ for a three-night run at Bader Field (the site of 2011’s DMB Caravan and Metallica’s Orion Festival this summer). Throughout the tour, Phish will visit a mix of sheds and arenas, including summer staples like Burgettstown, PA’s First Niagara Pavilion, Deer Creek (Klipsch Music Center), Alpine Valley and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. While Phish’s Bader Field shows are not billed as an official festival, three-day passes and travel packages will be available for the event. The group’s summer plans were first leaked yesterday after eager Phish sleuths hacked into the band’s official website. The band will confirm additional dates in the coming weeks.
Phish’s ticket request period is currently underway and will end Monday, March 12 at 11:59am Eastern. Tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, March 16. For select shows, general admission lawn tickets will cost $45.00 while reserved seats will cost $60.00.
Phish 2012 Summer Tour Dates
6/7 Worcester, MA—DCU Center,
6/8 Worcester, MA—DCU Center,
6/10 Manchester, TN—Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival
6/15 Atlantic City, NJ—Bader Field
6/16 Atlantic City, NJ—Bader Field
6/17 Atlantic City, NJ—Bader Field
6/19 Portsmouth, VA—nTelos Wireless Pavilion
6/20 Portsmouth, VA—nTelos Wireless Pavilion
6/22 Cincinnati, OH—Riverbend Music Center
6/23 Burgettstown, PA—First Niagara Pavilion
6/24 Cuyahoga Falls, OH—Blossom Music Center
6/28 Noblesville, IN—Klipsch Music Center
6/29 Noblesville, IN—Klipsch Music Center
6/30 East Troy, WI—Alpine Valley Music Theatre
7/01 East Troy, WI—Alpine Valley Music Theatre
7/03 Wantagh, NY—Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
7/04 Wantagh, NY—Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
7/06 Saratoga Springs, NY—Saratoga Performing Arts Center
7/07 Saratoga Springs, NY—Saratoga Performing Arts Center
7/08 Saratoga Springs, NY—Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
Ron Sexsmith visits the Relix office to perform a tune from his latest record Forever Endeavor.
- John Fogertyand Dawes "Someday Never Comes" on Letterman
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers "Little Too Late" Live at the Hangout
- John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone
- The Facebook Photo Contest Top 10
- Welcome to moe.town (Relix Revisited)
- Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros Share "Better Days"
- Jim Weider’s Project Percolator at the Inn On The Blues
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll