Yonder Mountain String Band: Cabin Fever 2012
Yonder Mountain String Band will embark on their annual Cabin Fever Tour this winter. The trek will take Yonder through the Southeast and Midwest from February 8-March 4. The group will also appear at Live Oak, FL’s Suwannee Springfest on March 24. Yonder will end the year with a run at Boulder, CO’s Boulder Theater from December 27-31. Andy Hall (The Infamous Stringdusters), Rushad Eggleston, Futureman (Béla Fleck and the Flecktones) and Darol Anger will join the band during its multi-night run.
Cabin Fever 2012 dates
February 8 Fayetteville, AR—George’s Majestic
February 9 Baton Rouge, LA—Varsity Theatre
February 10 Nashville, TN— Marathon Music Works
February 11 Atlanta, GA— Tabernacle
February 12 Birmingham, AL—Workplay Theatre Soundstage
February 15 Pensacola, FL—Vinyl Music Hall
February 16 Orlando, FL—Beacham Theatre
February 17 Fort Lauderdale, FL—Revolution
February 18 St. Petersburg, FL—Jannus Live
February 19 Jacksonville, FL—Freebird Cafe
February 22 Charleston, SC—Music Farm
February 23 Asheville, NC—The Orange Peel
February 24 Asheville, NC—The Orange Peel
February 25 Knoxville, TN—Tennessee Theater
February 26 Charlottesville, VA—Jefferson Theatre
February 29 Lexington, KY—Buster’s
March 1 Columbus, OH—Newport Music Hall
March 2 Covington, KY—Madison Theatre
March 3 Madison, WI—Orpheum Theatre
March 4 Urbana, IL—Canopy Club
March 24 Live Oak, FL—Suwannee Springfest
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll