Furthur To Visit Madison Square Garden, John Paul Jones Arena, Fabulous Fox Theatre and More This Fall
On September 23 Furthur will begin a three week tour at the Cuthbert Amphitheater in Eugene, OR. The group has just announced that starting on November 3, the band will head across country for 15 additional shows. The tour will open in Manchester, NH on November 3 at the Verizon Wireless Arena and also include stops at John Paul Jones Arena, Madison Square Garden and the Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis. The complete list of the band’s upcoming dates appears below.
Sep 23 Cuthbert Amphitheater, Eugene, OR
Sep 24 Cuthbert Amphitheater, Eugene, OR
Sep 25 Cuthbert Amphitheater, Eugene, OR
Sep 27 Adams Event Center at University of Montana, Missoula, MT
Sep 28 Maverik Center, West Valley City, UT
Sep 30 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
Oct 1 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
Oct 2 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
Oct 4 The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
Oct 5 The Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA
Oct 6 The Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA
Oct 7 Monterey County Fairgrounds, Monterey, CA
Oct 8 Monterey County Fairgrounds, Monterey, CA
Nov 3 Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, NH
Nov 4, Cumberland County Civic Center, Portland, ME
Nov 5 Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza, Wilkes-Barre, PA
Nov 6 Mullins Center, Amherst, MA
Nov 8 John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville, VA
Nov 10 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
Nov 11 Oncenter, Syracuse, NY
Nov 12 Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ
Nov 13 HSBC Arena, Buffalo, NY
Nov 15 Bryce Jordan Center, State College, PA
Nov 16 Jerome Schottenstein Center, Columbus, OH
Nov 18 Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL
Nov 19 Alliant Energy Center, Madison, WI
Nov 20 Fabulous Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO
Nov 21 Old National Centre (Formerly Murat Centre), Indianapolis, IN
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
Ron Sexsmith visits the Relix office to perform a tune from his latest record Forever Endeavor.
- Alex Bleeker & The Freaks: How Far Away
- First Look: Robert Randolph & The Family Band’s Blue Note Debut Lickety Split
- The Rolling Stones with Dave Grohl (Gallery and Clip)
- Lotus "Age of Inexperience" (Official Video)
- Morning Teleporation Share "People On My Floor"
- The National at Public Assembly and on Colbert (Gallery and Clips)
- John Fogerty and Dawes "Someday Never Comes" on Letterman
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers "Little Too Late" Live at the Hangout
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll