Over 200 Minutes of Free Phish and a Statement from Bethel
Phish will open its summer tour next Friday in Bethel, NY. In anticipation of the group’s summer tour, archivist Kevin Shapiro has compiled a series of tracks that the band is now offering as a free download. Nearly four hours in length, the collection spans from 1993 to 2000, with the full track listing below.
In addition, as folks gear up Phish’s three night stand at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, longtime area resident and Patron Member of Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Andrew Jacobson offers the following statement to facilitate a positive run:
To all phans attending Phish @ Bethel Woods Center for the Arts. My name is Andrew Jacobson and I’m a member of Bethel Woods Center for the Arts for the past 2 years. Bethel Woods is one of the most beautiful venues in the country. Alan Gerry, who created Bethel Woods, created an atmosphere that is very friendly, bucolic settings, and maximum fans concert’s experience. Take advantage and check out the Woodstock Museum, it’s one of a kind experience. For all of you music lovers, the museum is a must see!
The staff of Bethel Woods are some of the most down to earth people you’ll ever meet. Therefore, I would like to request to all phans to respect the staff of Bethel Woods. Please follow their instructions, as they are trying to create the best concert experience for all fans. If all phans behave and respect the venue, the more likely Phish will be able to come back in the future. Personally, for me, this is a dream come true. Enjoy the weekend and have a safe, pleasant weekend!
Here is the Track listing for Live Bait Vol. 04
1. Scent Of A Mule
(1996-06-06 Joyous Lake – Woodstock, NY) (12:05)
2. You Enjoy Myself
(1999-07-15 PNC Bank Arts Center – Holmdel, NJ) (25:00)
3. The Landlady > Tweezer
(1993-08-12 Meadow Brook Music Festival – Rochester Hills, MI) (16:27)
4. Mike’s Song > Contact > Weekapaug Groove (1995-06-20 Blossom Music Center – Cuyahoga Falls, OH) (36:47)
5. Split Open And Melt
(1994-06-21 Cincinnati Music Hall – Cincinnati, OH) (15:10)
(1999-07-13 Tweezer Center aka Great Woods – Mansfield, MA) (5:36)
7. My Friend My Friend > McGrupp And The Watchful Hosemansters
(1993-08-07 Darien Lakes Performing Arts Center – Darien Center, NY) (17:54)
8. Twist > Slave To The Traffic Light
(2000-07-04 E Centre – Camden, NJ) (29:50)
9. Free > What’s The Use
(1999-07-09 Merriweather Post Pavilion – Columbia, MD) (19:27)
10. Axilla > My Sweet One > Run Like An Antelope
(1993-07-28 Grady Cole Center – Charlotte, NC) (17:38)
11. David Bowie > Catapult > David Bowie
(1994-06-29 Walnut Creek Amphitheater – Raleigh, NC) (13:12)
12. Divided Sky
(1997-08-02 Gorge Amphitheatre – George, WA) (15:28)
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll