Widespread Panic Announces June and July Dates
Widespread Panic has confirmed its next round of tour dates. The band’s 25th anniversary summer tour will kick off at Bonnaroo in early June and move west. Highlights include multiple nights stands in Morrison, CO, Alta, WY, Oakland, CA, Los Angeles, CA and Las Vegas, NV. The group will also return to Austin City Limit’s new Moody Theater—a venue the group headlined during SXSW—for two additional performances.
Widespread Panic’s summer tour
June 9-11 Manchester, TN—Bonnaroo
June 14-15 Austin, TX—Austin City Limits at Moody Theater
June 17 Dallas, TX—Gexa Energy Pavilion
June 18 The Woodlands, TX—Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
June 19 Tulsa, OK—BOK Center
June 22 Taos, NM—Kit Carson Park
June 24-26 Morrison, CO—Red Rocks Amphitheatre
June 29 Eagle, ID—Woodriver Cellars
July 1-3 Alta, WY—Grand Targhee Resort
July 5 Seattle, WA—Paramount Theatre
July 6 Eugene, OR—Cuthbert Amptheater
July 8-9 Oakland, CA—Fox Theater
July 11 Reno, NV—Grand Sierra Theatre
July 13-14 Los Angeles, CA—The Wiltern
July 15-16 Las Vegas, NV—The Joint at Hard Rock
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll