Eddie Vedder Will Tour with Glen Hansard
Vedder’s Water on the Road live performance DVD will hit on the same day as Ukulele Songs
May 31 is official release date for Eddie Vedder’s Ukulele Songs. As the name suggests, the release will present music from the Pearl Jam frontman performed on ukulele. Glen Hansard (The Swell Season, The Frames) joins Vedder for one track on the release and he will join him on a tour in support of the album. The two will kick things off on June 15 at Providence, RI’s Providence Performing Arts Center and cross the country, winding up in Seattle at Benaroya Hall on July 15.
Tickets will go on sale next Friday, April 1, with a pre-sale for members of Pearl Jam’s Ten Club set for Tuesday, March 29
and Wednesday, March 30.
Eddie Vedder Dates
June 15 Providence, RI Providence Performing Arts Center (PAC)
June 16 Boston, MA The Wang Theatre
June 18 Hartford, CT The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts
June 21 New York, NY Beacon Theatre
June 22 New York, NY Beacon Theatre
June 25 Philadelphia, PA Tower Theatre
June 26 Detroit, MI Fox Theatre
June 28 Chicago, IL The Chicago Theatre
July 1 St. Louis, MO Fox Theatre
July 2 Minneapolis, MN Orpheum Theatre
July 5 San Diego, CA Copley Symphony Hall
July 6 Long Beach, CA Terrace Theater
July 8 Los Angeles, CA The Wiltern
July 9 Santa Barbara, CA Santa Barbara Bowl
July 11 Oakland, CA The Paramount Theatre
July 14 Portland, OR Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
July 15 Seattle, WA Benaroya Hall
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll