Warren Haynes Confirms Tour, Band Members
Warren Haynes’ forthcoming studio album, Man in Motion, is set for a May 10 release and he will support the disc with a series of dates that will take him across the United States and off to Europe. Following the previously announced show at the Wanee Festival on April 15, Haynes will begin his tour proper on May 12 at New York City’s Beacon Theater. He will travel to Boston for a show at the Orpheum the next night and then travel through the South and Midwest. The run also includes a two night stand at the Ogden Theatre in Denver on May 24 and 25. Tickets for many of those shows will go on sale next Monday, March 7. Some festival dates and a European tour beckon in June and July.
Haynes’ touring band will include Ruthie Foster, Nigel Hall, Ron Holloway, Terence Higgins and Ron Johnson. For a look back at his conversation with regarding the recording sessions that yielded Man in Motion, click here
Warren Haynes Band Dates
April 15 Wanee Festival Live Oak, FL
May 12 The Beacon Theatre New York, NY
May 13 The Orpheum Theatre Boston, MA
May 14 The Tower Theatre Philadelphia, PA
May 16 Park West Chicago, IL
May 17 The Pageant St. Louis, MO
May 18 The Murat Theatre Indianapolis, IN
May 20 The Hangout Festival Gulf Shores, AL
May 21 Minglewood Music Hall Memphis, TN
May 22 Uptown Theatre Kansas City, MO
May 24 Ogden Theatre Denver, CO
May 25 Ogden Theatre Denver, CO
May 28 DelFest (Warren & Friends) Cumberland, MD
June 3 Mountain Jam VII Hunter Mountain, NY
June 11 Bonnaroo Manchester, TN
July 2 High Sierra Quincy, CA
July 8 The Olympia w/ Johnny Winter Paris, France
July 9 Cahors Blues Festival Cahors, France
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
Ron Sexsmith visits the Relix office to perform a tune from his latest record Forever Endeavor.
- First Look: Robert Randolph & The Family Band’s Blue Note Debut Lickety Split
- The Rolling Stones with Dave Grohl (Gallery and Clip)
- Lotus "Age of Inexperience" (Official Video)
- Morning Teleporation Share "People On My Floor"
- The National at Public Assembly and on Colbert (Gallery and Clips)
- John Fogerty and Dawes "Someday Never Comes" on Letterman
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers "Little Too Late" Live at the Hangout
- John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll