Relix Subscription Deals Update
ATTENTION: Due to Comcast’s continued Internet difficulties in the Northeast area over the past week, our subscription fulfillment sites have had major issues whether failing to load or being extremely slow. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience and have been working to try and remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
In the meantime, if you are interested in subscribing to Relix and would like to take part in one of the two holiday offers being offered below- and they do not work when you click on them- please call our Circulation Manager Dayna Gold directly at 646-674-2391. She is also available via e-mail. She’ll take care of your orders personally.
Again, we apologize for the hassle and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Relix has a deal for YOU this holiday season! GIVE THE GIFT OF RELIX and SAVE big bucks when you bundle your subscription with a gift subscription!
1 Year gift (8 issues + 8 CDs) of Relix + 1 year personal – ONLY $34.95!
2 Years gift (16 issues + 16 CDs) of Relix + 1 year personal – ONLY $45.95!
3 Years gift (24 issues + 24 CDs) of Relix + 1 year personal – ONLY $59.95!
Relix has a deal for you this holiday season! Now through Wednesday, December 15, subscriptions are bundled with a Grateful Dead Road Trips two-CD set or the Crossroads: Eric Clapton Guitar Festival 2010 Live two- DVD set, all at sweet discounts! Hurry – only while supplies last!
Grateful Dead, Road Trips Vol. 2, No. 4: The Dead played 25 shows at Cal Expo from 1984 and 1994—most of them outstanding—and for the new Road Trips release they’ve dug into the vault and pulled out the best of the storied May 1993 run for your listening and partying pleasure. This two-disc package features 19 previously unissued recordings in pristine fidelity.
Crossroads: Eric Clapton Guitar Festival 2010: This two-DVD set includes more than four hours of music, interviews and behind-the-scenes footage from the star-studded concert, including performances by Clapton, ZZ Top, Steve Winwood, Jeff Beck, Buddy Guy, Derek Trucks, B.B. King and Bill Murray, who served as the concert’s master of ceremonies.
1 year (8 issues + 8 CDs) of Relix AND Grateful Dead Road Trips double CD set – ONLY $39.95!
1 year (8 issues + 8 CDs) of Relix AND Crossroads 2010 double DVD set – ONLY $49.95!
1 year (8 issues + 8 CDs) of Relix AND both the Road Trips double CD set and the Crossroads 2010 double DVD set– ONLY $59.95!
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll