Built to Spill to Play Rocks Off
Built to Spill has confirmed an extensive headlining tour. The indie-jam outfit will perform in clubs and theatres across the country from late August through November. The group will also make its first appearance aboard New York’s Rocks Off Boat this Thursday, September 2. In addition to a full band set, BTS frontman Doug Martsch will DJ at the event.
Built to Spill’s Confirmed Dates
August 30 Musica Akron, OH
August 31 123 Pleasant Street Morgantown, WV
September 1 Bottle & Cork Dewey Beach, DE
September 2 The Temptress (Rocks Off Boat) New York, NY
September 3 Toad’s Place New Haven, CT
September 4 Gelston Castle Estate Mohawk, NY
September 17 The Depot Salt Lake City, UT
September 18 Gothic Theatre Englewood, CO
September 19 The Beaumont Club Kansas City, MO
September 20 Blue Moose Tap House Iowa City, IA
September 21 The High Noon Saloon Madison, WI
September 22 Pygmalion Music Festival Champaign, IL
September 23 The Vogue Indianapolis, IN
September 24 Vic Theatre Chicago, IL
September 25 St. Andrews Hall Detroit, MI
September 28 The Town Ballroom Buffalo, NY
September 29 Pearl Street Northampton, MA
September 30 Paradise Rock Club Boston, MA
October 1 Paradise Rock Club Boston, MA
October 2 The Met Café Pawtucket, RI
October 3 Higher Ground So. Burlington, VT
October 7 Trocadero Philadelphia, PA
October 8 9:30 Club Washington, DC
October 9 The National Richmond, VA
October 10 Cat’s Cradle Carrboro, NC
October 11 Neighborhood Theatre Charlotte, NC
October 12 40 Watt Club Athens, GA
October 13 Free Bird Café Jacksonville, FL
October 14 The Social Orlando, FL
October 15 Culture Room Ft. Lauderdale, FL
October 16 State Theatre St. Petersburg, FL
October 17 The Venue Gainesville, FL
October 19 The Moon Tallahassee, FL
October 20 Howlin Wolf New Orleans, LA
October 21 House of Blues Houston Houston, TX
October 22 Emo’s Austin, TX
October 24 Diamond Ballroom Oklahoma City, OK
October 25 Launch Pad Albuquerque, NM
October 26 Marquee Theatre Tempe, AZ
October 27 Belly Up Tavern Solana Beach, CA
October 28 El Rey Theatre Los Angeles, CA
November 11 Ashland Armory Ashland, OR
November 12 WOW Hall Eugene, OR
November 13 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR
November 15 The Wild Buffalo Bellingham, WA
November 17 Wilma Theater Missoula, MT
November 18 Knitting Factory Concert House Spokane, WA
November 19 The Showbox Seattle, WA
November 20 The Showbox Seattle, WA
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll