Signed Posters from Phil Lesh, Jam Cruise 6, Widespread Panic, Umphrey’s McGee in Charity Auction
The Mimi Fishman Foundation is currently hosting an auction that will benefit the Conscious Alliance. All seven items up for bid are concert posters, including a Mile High Music Festival 2009 poster signed by Widespread Panic, a Phil Lesh Summer Tour 2006 poster signed by Stanley Mouse and Lesh, a Camp Bisco VI poster signed by The Disco Biscuits (pictured above), a Winter Carnival 2004 3-panel poster signed by the String Cheese Incident, and 2008 summer tour posters signed by STS9 and Umphrey’s McGee. In addition, the 2008 Jam Cruise 6 poster has been signed by artist Michael Everett as well as: Warren Haynes, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Steve Kimock, Yonder Mountain String Band, Galactic, The Funky Meters, Skerik, The Dark Star Orchestra, Soulive, Toots & the Maytals, Perpetual Groove, The Everyone Orchestra, Lotus, New Monsoon, Toubab Krewe, The Bridge, The Motet, Grace Potter, Sharon Jones, Col. Bruce Hampton, Ivan Neville and DJ Harry. Bidding will conclude on Tuesday, September 7.
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll