Matt Costa: New Album, Tour, Download
The next studio recording from Matt Costa is set for a September 21 release. Costa recorded Mobile Chateau at Pheasant Studios in Santa Ana, CA and served as the producer for the album. He will support the release with a national fall tour. In the interim, folks who visit his site can receive a free download of the song “Josephine.”
Matt Costa Dates
Sept 18 – Manasquan, NJ – Algonquin Arts Theatre (solo)
Oct 7 – San Diego, CA – Casbah
Oct 8 – Tempe, AZ – Clubhouse Music Venue
Oct 9 – Tucson, AZ – Club Congress
Oct 13 – Los Angeles, CA – Troubadour
Oct 15 – San Francisco, CA – Slim’s
Oct 17 – Portland, OR – Doug Fir Lounge
Oct 18 – Victoria, BC – Sugar
Oct 19 – Vancouver, BC – Venue
Oct 20 – Seattle, WA – El Corazon
Oct 22 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Complex
Oct 23 – Denver, CO – Bluebird Theater
Oct 25 – Minneapolis, MN – Varsity Theater
Oct 26 – Madison, WI – High Noon Saloon
Oct 27 – Chicago, IL – Double Door
Oct 31 – Toronto, ONT – Mod Club Theatre
Nov 1 – Montreal, QC – Le National
Nov 3 – Boston, MA – Paradise Rock Club
Nov 4 – New York, NY – Bowery Ballroom
Nov 5 – Brooklyn, NY – Music Hall of Williamsburg
Nov 7 – Washington, DC – Black Cat
Nov 8 – Philadelphia, PA – First Unitarian Church
Nov 11 – Carrboro, NC – Cat’s Cradle
Nov 12 – Atlanta, GA – The Loft @ Center Stage
Nov 17 – Dallas, TX – House of Blues/Cambridge Room
Nov 19 – Houston, TX – House of Blues/Bronze Peacock
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Portugal. The Man "Atomic Man" (Official Video)
- Prince "Fixurlifeup" (Official Video)
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll