Nateva Adds Passion Pit, Drive-By Truckers, Grizzly Bear and Jackie Greene
Passion Pit is among the latest additions to Nateva
The first Nateva Music & Camping Festival had added a number of indie/alternative rock, bluegrass, blectronica, and local New England musicians to its already jam-centric lineup. The festival’s latest round off additions includes: She & Him, Passion Pit, Grizzly Bear, Drive-By Truckers, Ghostland Observatory, Jackie Greene, Jakob Dylan & Three Legs and Crash Kings. In addition, the festival has confirmed festival circuit regulars
Mark Karan’s Jemimah Puddleduck, Rustic Overtones, Lettuce, Gypsy Tailwind, EOTO, Big Gigantic, The Brew, The Constellations, Toubab Krewe, The Indobox, Roots of Creation, Bow Thayer & Perfect Trainwreck, Nate Wilson Group, The Alchemystics, The Kind Buds, Adam Ezra Group, The McLovins, The Heavy Pets, Nephrok! Allstars, You Can Be a Wesley, Billy Keane and the Misdemeanor Outlaws, Brenda, The Mallet Brothers, Grand Hotel and Magic Magic.
“When we conceived Nateva, we had the Northeast music fan in mind and set out to create a festival that appeals to that market,” Frank Chandler, the promoter of the Nateva Music & Camping Festival, said in a statement. “With the addition of She & Him, Passion Pit, Crash Kings, Drive-By Truckers and the other indie and alternative acts announced today, we have continued the mission of the festival, to bring awesome world-class bands to Northern New England. One of the things I’m most proud of is that nine of our latest band additions come from Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont, including the Portland, Maine-based band, Gypsy Tailwind, who will kick off our early-bird festivities on Thursday night July 1, as the first band ever to play at Nateva.”
Confirmed headliners include Furthur, The Flaming Lips and moe.. As previously reported, the inaugural festival is set to take place at the Oxford Fairgrounds in Oxford, Maine from July 2-4.
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll