Trey to Stream Tonight’s Performance
Photo by Craig Taraszki
Trey Anastasio and Classic TAB will perform at St. Louis, MO’s the Pageant this evening, February 23. The performance will be broadcast for free via iClips.net. Anastasio’s performance times are 8:30 PM EST, 7:30 CST, 6:30 MST and 5:30 PST.
As previously reported, this incarnation of Classic TAB includes: Jennifer Hartswick (trumpet and vocals), Russ Lawton (drums), Tony Markellis (bass), Ray Paczkowski (keyboards), Natalie Cressman (trombone) and Russell Remington (tenor saxophone and flute). The group has primarily drawn from Anastasio’s various solo albums (1998’s One Man’s Trash, 2002’s Trey Anastasio, 2003’s Plasma, 2005’s Shine, 2006’s Bar 17, 2007’s The Horseshoe Curve, 2008’s Original Boardwalk Style) and TAB originals that moved into the Phish canon (“Sand,” “First Tube,” “Gotta Jiboo,” “Mozambique,” among others). In addition, Anastasio has used his solo outing to test out some new songs, rework some songs off Phish’s 2009 album Party Time and, since his stop at New York’s Terminal 5, play a few acoustic Phish songs.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
Ron Sexsmith visits the Relix office to perform a tune from his latest record Forever Endeavor.
- Morning Teleporation Share "People On My Floor"
- The National at Public Assembly and on Colbert (Gallery and Clips)
- John Fogerty and Dawes "Someday Never Comes" on Letterman
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers "Little Too Late" Live at the Hangout
- John Fogerty: Wrote A Song For Everyone
- The Facebook Photo Contest Top 10
- Welcome to moe.town (Relix Revisited)
- Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll