The Disco Biscuits Announce 2010 Dates
Photo by Kevin Yatarola
The Disco Biscuits have already sold out four nights later this month at the Fox Theatre in Boulder. Now the group has announced an additional two dates which will focus on the Northeast and Southern climes. The group’s newly confirmed shows run from mid-February into late April and include an appearance at Miami’s Ultra Music Festival on March 26, two gigs at The National in Richmond, VA (April 16 and 17) and the Biscuits’ first performances at Concord, NH’s Capitol Center for the Arts (February 21)and Albany, NY’s The Egg Center For Performing Arts (March 18). The band’s Planet Anthem disc will hit later this year, with the group’s “M80” video drawn from last year’s Bisco Inferno event at Red Rocks now available in our video section.
Disco Biscuits 2010 Dates
January 28 Boulder, CO Fox Theatre
January 29 Boulder, CO Fox Theatre
January 30 Boulder, CO Fox Theatre
January 31 Boulder, CO Fox Theatre
February 18 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live!
February 19 Providence, RI Lupo’s
February 20 Northampton, MA Calvin Theatre
February 21 Concord, NH Capitol Center for the Arts
March 17 Buffalo, NY Town Ballroom
March 18 The Egg Center For Performing Arts Albany, NY
March 19 House of Blues Boston, MA
March 20 Wellmont Theatre Montclair, NJ
March 26 Ultra Music Festival Miami, FL
April 14 Charleston, SC Charleston Music Hall
April 15 Raleigh, NC Lincoln Theatre
April 16 Richmond, VA The National
April 17 Richmond, VA The National
April 18 Norfolk, VA The NorVa
April 20 Washington, DC 9:30 Club
April 21 Charlottesville, VA The Jefferson Theatre
April 22 Bridgeport, CT The Klein Memorial Auditorium
April 23 Wilkes Barre, PA Kirby Center For Performing Arts
April 24 Atlantic City, NJ House of Blues
April 25 Hartford, CT Webster Theatre
May 29 Morrison, CO Red Rocks Amphitheater (Bisco Inferno)
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Portugal. The Man "Atomic Man" (Official Video)
- Prince "Fixurlifeup" (Official Video)
- Alex Bleeker & The Freaks: How Far Away
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll