Listen in to World Premiere of JJ Grey & Mofro’s Georgia Warhorse
The latest studio release from JJ Grey & Mofro is Georgia Warhorse. While the album won’t hit until August 24, starting today it is streaming live in its entirety right here on Relix.com. Derek Trucks (“Lullabye”) and Toots Hibbert (“The Sweetest Thing”) guest on Georgia Warhorse, which once again was recorded on vintage gear in St. Augustine, Florida.
Starting on September 3, JJ Grey & Mofro will support Georgia Warhorse with a national tour, with the full details listed below. Stop by Mofro.net for more on the group and to pre-order the album. Meanwhile, be sure to check out Georgia Warhorse.
JJ Grey & Mofro Tour Dates
September 3 The Roxy – Lexington, KY
September 9 Wilma Theer – Missoula, MT
September 10 Panida – Sandpoint, ID
September 11 Showbox – Setle, WA
September 13 Big Room @ Sierra Nevada – Chico, CA
September 15 Knitting Factory – Boise, ID
September 16 The Ste Room – Salt Lake City, UT
September 17 Ogden There – Denver, CO
September 19 Mishawaka Amphitheer – Bellvue, CO
September 22 Compound Grill – Phoenix, AZ
September 23 Belly Up – Solana Beach, CA
September 24 Fillmore – San Francisco, CA
September 26 Moe’s Alley – Santa Cruz, CA
October 9 Hal and Mal’s – Jackson, MS
October 10 WorkPlay There – Birmingham, AL
October 13 Hi-Tone Cafe – Memphis, TN
October 15 Headliners Music Hall – Louisville, KY
October 16 House of Blues – Chicago, IL
October 17 Majestic There – Madison, WI
October 21 Visulite There – Charlotte, NC
October 22 Greenfield Lake Amphitheer – Wilmington, NC
October 23 The Orange Peel – Asheville, NC
October 26 The Engine Room – Tallahassee, FL
October 27 Common Grounds – Gainesville, FL
October 28 House of Blues – Orlando, FL
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
Golden Bloom stopped by Relix to perform a tune from their latest EP No Day Like Today.
The Chapin Sisters share an tune from their new album A Date With the Everly Brothers.
Minneapolis-based Night Moves share a song from their record, Colored Emotions, live at Relix.
Cloud Cult share a song from their latest album live at Relix.
The Giving Tree Band enjoy a spring day on the Relix rooftop, while performing a classic Grateful Dead tune.
Canadian singer-songwriter Hayden performs a duet with his sister-in-law Lou Canon. The song appears on Us Alone his first record on Broken Social Scene’s Arts & Crafts Productions.
The Milk Carton Kids share the first song from their new album, The Ash & Clay.
Here is the new video from Serbian guitar ace Ana Popovic. “Object Of Obsession” appears on her latest album Can You Stand The Heat.
- Relix Live Fridays: Trey Anastasio at The Fox
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals "The Lion The Beast The Beat" (Official Video)
- The Allman Brothers Band Before Gregg?
- The M & Ms: Medeski, Mali, Mercurio, Moore at (Le) Poisson Rouge (A Gallery)
- Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger "The Pequod"
- Trey Anastasio with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- More Visions of the Hangout Music Festival 2013 (A Gallery)
- A Blowout for the So So Glos
- Interlocken Festival to Feature Neil Young, Furthur, String Cheese Incident, Black Crowes, Zac Brown and More
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Friend of The Devil" at the Beacon
- The Salvation of Page McConnell (Relix Revisited)
- Interlocken Adds Widespread Panic and John Fogerty, Furthur to Play Workingman’s Dead
- Warren Haynes and Joe Bonamassa "If Heartaches Were Nickels"
- The Final Ingredient in Dogfish Head’s Grateful Dead Tribute Ale Is…
- Stone Gossard Readies His Moonlander
- Trey Anastasio Band at The Hangout (Video Stream)
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll