- Premiere: The BoDeans "All The World"
- Premiere: Mercies "In My Room"
- Premiere: fIREHOSE "Down With The Bass"
- Premiere: Jerry Joseph & The Jackmormons "Happy Book"
- Premiere: Big Brother And The Holding Company Featuring Janis Joplin Live At The Carousel Ballroom 1968 "Call On Me"
- Howlin Rain "When The Morning Comes" (Grateful Dead Cover)
- Bad Weather California "Big Yellow Ball"
- Premiere: The District Attorneys "Confusion Of Trust"
- Al "Carnival Time" Johnson and The Soul Apostles "Carnival Time"
- Premiere: Two Songs from Night Beds' Country Sleep
- Premiere: RPWL "We Are What We Are"
- Premiere: Warren Haynes with Tommy Bolin "Teaser"
- Premiere: Papa Grows Funk "Do U Want It"
- Premiere: Asleep "Deserted"
- The Ragbirds "Travelin' Machine"
- Premiere: Radical Dads "Know it All"
- World Premiere: Galactic with David Shaw and Maggie Koerner "Hey Na Na"
- Merle Haggard - Working in Tennessee (Complete Album Stream)
- Premiere: Lily & The Parlour Tricks "Little Angel"
- Rose Hill Drive "Birds Against The Glass"
- Greensky Bluegrass Handguns EP
- Premiere: Gabe Dixon "On A Day Just Like Today"
- Premiere: Mercies "Birds of Prey"
- BuzzUniverse "Another Way"
Beth Hart shares the opening track from her latest album, Bang Bang Boom Boom, live at Relix.
Jamie Lidell sets up in the Relix boiler room and delivers a tune from his 2005 album Multiply
Duane Trucks is happy to announce his new project, King Lincoln. Watch them perform “Coffee” live and acoustic at Relix’s Online-Video Coordinator’s loft in Williamsburg.
Here’s another song from Crystal Bowersox’s new record All That For This, live at Relix.
WYATT share a song in the famed Relix boiler room.
Goodnight, Texas share a song from their latest studio album, A Long Life of Living, live at Relix.
Warren Haynes performs a solo, acoustic version of “Railroad Boy” and explains how he adapted the traditional Celtic song for Gov’t Mule, backstage at the Hangout Music Festival.
Australia’s Alpine recently made their NYC debut at the Relix office with this song from their new album A is for Alpine.
In honor of Umphrey’s McGee’s return to Summer Camp this weekend, we present the group’s Brendan Bayliss and Jake Cinninger performing this version of “The Pequod” from UM’s Anchor Drops.
Dame shares a song from her new EP Preventions of Heartbreak.
- Visions of Bonnaroo Thursday (ALO, Jack Johnson, Polyphonic Spree, Allen Stone…)
- Deer Tick Share "The Rock"
- Robert Hunter Will Return to the Stage for Eight Shows
- Mumford & Sons’ Ted Dwane Shares Photo, Update
- Jack Johnson: Bonnaroo Song, Mumford Cover, "Mudfootball" with Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- The Making of Pretty Lights’ A Color Map of the Sun
- Craig Taborn Trio: Chants
- Jack Is Back: Jack Johnson Talks Bonnaroo, ALO and New Album
- Crystal Bowersox "Dead Weight"
- Interlocken Confirms Daily Lineups, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Punch Brothers, Keller & The Keels and More Added
- Mumford and Sons Cancel Bonnaroo Show, Summer Tour
- Premiere: Robert Randolph & The Family Band "Born Again"
- Ed Helms: Bonnaroo, Banjos and a Bit of Phish
- Tedeschi Trucks Band Share New Song
- Patty Griffin in Boston
- Warren Haynes to Play Jerry Garcia’s Wolf on Symphony Tour
- Doctor’s Orders: So what should we call the Super Ball IX Newspaper?
- John Kadlecik Posts Statement on Bob Weir’s Collapse
- "I Wanne Be In moe.": The Latest Volunteers
- Bob Weir Escorted Off Stage During Furthur Show
- Furthur Cancels BottleRock Show as Bob Weir Is Out Of Commision
- Vote for Your Favorite "I Wanne Be In moe." Contestant
- Doctor’s Orders: What’s Your Favorite Furthur Song? (Win Copy of Relix Signed by Phil and Bobby)
- On The Verge Poll